The Tough Kid Series
Frequent to constant and intense aggression, arguing, tantrums, noncompliance, and poor developmental and or academic progress – these are characteristic of the Tough Kid.
You can't "cure" Tough Kids, but you can use proactive, positive techniques to help effectively manage and motivate them to succeed. Effective management will help your Tough Kids succeed in school and in life at home, college, and beyond.
Effective tools and strategies for how to:
- Get a child to mind – without losing yours!
- Deal positively and effectively with bad behavior in public places.
- Deal with arguing, impulsive behavior, temper tantrums, talking back, and noncompliance.
- Handle challenging times – bedtime, meals, trips, and time with the baby sitter.
- Teach children problem-solving skills, self-management, and good social skills.
- Forge a productive home-school connection.
- Deal with extremely difficult behaviors such as stealing, fire setting, smoking, drinking, and drug use.
Click Below to Read More About Each Component